- the tool against teeth grinding and jaw pain
- effective against TMD, tinnitus, trigeminal neuralgia & other conditions
- 18 individually adjustable heights
- stretch your mastication muscles efficiently and without ease
- includes 2 ceramic Jaw Heros, 7 cork attachments, and 1 cotton bag
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 working days
Out of Stock
Pop it into your mouth and done!
The Jaw Hero is doing all the work: simply place it between your upper and lower front teeth and let it stretch for 2-3 minutes a day. This way, you get rid of grinding teeth and pain effortlessly.
You decide how intensively you stretch. Train your jaws with a special tension routine and improve the force of your bite steadily.
Protect your teeth
Tension in the jaw musculature often leads to heavy damage to the teeth. The Jaw Hero dissolves this tension — and thus prevents impending teeth issues.
Saves teeth and the environment
2 nifty porcelain holders are strong enough to withstand the most intensive exercises. 7 sustainable cork caps save the teeth. Looks good, feels good and lasts for a long time!
Jaw Hero? The name says it:
The Jaw Hero withstands the full force of your jaws with ease. Thanks to two fine yet sturdy porcelain holders, you can exercise without a worry. Two fitting cork caps guarantee that your teeth have a good grip and are well protected.
Once you’re ready, open your mouth, place the Jaw Hero between your upper and lower teeth. Your chewing muscles do the rest. If you exercise two to three minutes a day, you’ll soon notice a positive difference!
By the way, you can easily track your progress with the differently sized porcelain holders and their cork caps. In total, there are 18 different stretching variations possible! This way, you can steadily increase how far you can open your mouth from 35mm to 69mm!
Teeth Grinding and Jaw Pain? This Is How the Jaw Hero Helps
The chewing muscles are the strongest muscles in the human body. They are so strong that you can build up a force of over 80kg! If these mighty muscles tense up, the repercussions can be quite severe. Ranging from a hurt and damaged jaw over to tinnitus, facial pain, migraines or even neck and back pain, anything is possible.
Particularly tragic is that many physicians don’t recognise the jaw muscles as the source of the pain. In the rare case that they are, most practitioners treat them incorrectly. They make use of dental splints which are supposed to protect the teeth and jaw. Yet, instead of solving the issue, they only lessen the symptoms. That’s because dental splints don’t touch the actual source of bruxism — the overtension of the muscles.
This overtension is owed to the fact that we don’t really use our jaws’ full potential anymore. We tend to eat soft food and barely even open our mouths fully. This leads to a build-up of tension which the body tries to get rid of via teeth grinding and clenching. As a result, the jaw muscles — as well as the fasciae around them — become unyielding and the tension reaches critical levels. It is then our body sends out pain signals to warn us.
Enter the Jaw Hero. With it, you can stretch the tensed and often shortened muscles and fasciae to restore them to their natural state. Step by step, your jaw regains its flexibility. The teeth grinding vanishes and with it the risk of heavy dental issues. Your jaw feels lighter, and the pain disappears. Your well-being increases.
Another valuable tip: Don’t get dentures, dental crowns or implants before trying the Jaw Hero for a couple of weeks to restore your jaw joint to its original position. We know that a lot of people suffer from severe complications because their dentures were crafted at a point where the jaw joint was misaligned.
The Jaw Hero in Action
The Jaw Hero lets you stretch your jaw joints, train your bite force and get rid of teeth grinding.
Important: Remember to mind your personal pain threshold. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is incredibly painful, stay between an 8 and a 9 — it will still hurt a bit, but it’s not unbearable.
You Can Stretch Your Chewing Muscles This Way
- Begin your training with the little porcelain holder and the smallest cork cap.
- Place the Jaw Hero between upper and lower jaw. Your teeth should touch the middle of the cork cap.
- Are you able to open your mouth further? Then pick a bigger cork cap or switch to the large porcelain holder.
- Leave the stretching to the Jaw Hero for as long as you want. You should stretch for at least 2-3 minutes, though.
- Stay below a 10 on your personal pain scale. If the pain is worse, switch to a smaller cork size or the little porcelain holder.
- If the pain is below an 8, switch to a bigger cork cap and later to the large porcelain holder.
Important: This Is How You Change the Cork Cap
Please do NOT simply pull the cork cap out of the porcelain holder. Instead, twist it carefully like a screw cap. Once it gets loose, pull it out gently.
Train Your Teeth and Get Rid of Teeth Grinding
- Place the Jaw Hero between upper and lower jaw, so you feel an intensity of 8-9 on your pain scale.
- Bite down gently — increase the force slowly.
- Intensify your bite but make sure to stay above an 8 and below a 10 on your pain scale.
- Biting down on the Jaw Hero helps redirect the build-up tension in the chewing muscles. Eventually, this normalises the muscle tension and reduces the need to grind your teeth.