- The result of 35 years of German expertise
- Revolutionary & ergonomic design
- Bonus exercise DVD (German)
- Quality products made in Germany
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
✓ Best for our pain therapy as well as yoga and fitness
Our foam rollers are made to be used on a daily basis. Stay in shape and prevent pain by exercising with them!
✓ Developed by experts in pain management
Our pain specialists spend over 35 years engineering the perfect foam rollers fit for use when you’re in pain.
✓ Bonus material inclusive
Learn how to use your new tools correctly with our guides and tutorials — on YouTube, Liebscher & Bracht Premium, and with the exercise DVD (German).
✓ Different shapes and sizes guarantee a maximum of efficiency
Whether small and round or big and cylindrical, there’s a tool for every part of your body waiting for you to use it!
What is included in the Foam Roller Set and what makes it special?
Midi Foam Roller
- perfect for rolling larger body parts such as back, legs or arms
- the circumferential groove protects your spine while foam rolling
- a soft foam shell surrounds the harder material on the inside for an effective rolling experience
- measurements: 97x278mm (4 x 11 inches)
How to use the Midi Foam Roller:
Mini Foam Roller
- ideal for foam rolling neck, cheeks, hands, head or feet
- harder material for more intensive exercises
- compact, handy, and great to use during breaks at work
- measurements: 53x180mm (3 x 8 inches)
Midi Massage Ball
- best for buttocks and shoulders
- softer material on the outside for a relaxing foam rolling massage
- effective pressure build-up thanks to a harder core
- diameter: 115mm (4,5 inches)
How to use the Midi Massage Ball:
Mini Massage Ball
- suitable for the edges of bones, soles, and the face
- due to the smaller diameter, you can apply pressure more precisely
- effective pressure build-up thanks to a harder core
- diameter: 72mm (3 inches)
How to use the Mini Massage Ball:
- Frequently Asked Questions -
Fasciae are a special kind of connective tissue surrounding our muscles and bones like a fine net. They are incredibly important for us since they grant our body mobility and stability, preventing wear and tear, and keep everything in place and functioning. If our fasciae are getting too stiff and inflexible, our movement is restricted.
Fasciae consist mainly of collagen, a structural protein. If you neglect to use your muscles and fasciae regularly — for example, by constantly sitting or not varying your movements —, they become unyielding. The collagen strands thus "glue" together. Simultaneously, the interstitial fluids can no longer flow properly: metabolic waste thus cannot be transported out of the extracellular space, and the collagen strands no longer nurtured with fresh fluids, hindering the fasciae renewal. As a result, the fasciae become more and more stiff and inflexible.
After a while, the pain sets in. Once the muscles are shortened and the fasciae unyielding, they start to tense increasingly. As they contract, they press joint bones and vertebrae together with such a force that they wear out so fast; the body cannot keep up. As a cry of help, your brain sends out signals in the form of pain, hoping that you stop the damage to your body's structure.
By the way, not only one-sided or little movement may lead to stiff fasciae. Stress and anger can also be a factor.
You will notice that your fasciae have become stiff and unyielding since you are unable to use your body to your full potential. See for yourself if that's already the case: sit down on the floor with your legs stretched out. Can you touch your feet with your hands? No? When was the last time you needed this type of movement? It's been a while, right? Ever since the muscles in your legs shortened, the fasciae became matted, covered by sediments, and their structure lost their shape.
If the shortenings continue, factor number two kicks in — pain. Over the years, we learned that unyielding fasciae are one of the main reasons for a lot of painful conditions. Back pain, neck pain, bottom pain: all of these link back to shortened muscles and stiff fasciae. To get rid of the pain, it is necessary to loosen up and untangle the fasciae. Foam rolling is very efficient for this.
Foam rolling helps you to unravel matted fasciae. Through the constant pressure on your skin, sediments in your extracellular space can be loosened up and transported out of it, making it easier for the interstitial fluid to course through it again and nurture your fasciae.
If you foam roll regularly, your fasciae can regain their original netlike structure. Additionally, they become more flexible and elastic than before, allowing you more mobility. On top of this, foam rolling helps you straighten your connective tissue, making annoying lipedema disappear.
Depending on how many areas of your body you want to massage, around 20 minutes for the whole foam roller massage is a good starting point. Ideally, 2 to 5 minutes per body part is sufficient. Try to exercise until you feel an improvement.
All in all, how long you want to massage yourself is up to you. As a rule of thumb, the massage should be less of a chore and more of a treat; you can easily integrate into your daily routine. Find out what works best for you and take your time. Also, make sure you're calm and relaxed — being stressed and under pressure isn't favorable during the massage. This is because stress and pressure can increase the musculofascial tensions and hinder the reduction of pain.
Equally important is that you foam roll slowly. Many people mistakenly think that the faster you roll, the better the results, but this is wrong. The slower, the more effective!
How often you should massage yourself depends on your personal needs. If you suffer from acute pain, we recommend foam rolling once a day, six days a week. Only by actively and regularly massaging yourself can you be sure to work out your condition's underlying issues and get closer to a life free of pain.
Once there is a noticeable improvement, it suffices if you foam roll three times a week. For the remaining four days, you can do our other exercises.
In the end, it's your decision whether to foam roll before or after exercising. Many people use our foam rollers after stretching or sporting exercises since they want to improve muscle regeneration.
However, if you are in pain, we recommend performing the massage before doing our pain relief exercises. The reason for this is our tripartite pain-free concept of osteopressing, foam rolling, and stretching.
- Our osteopressure helps with acute pain via pressing onto specific points on your bones. This way, you can quickly and effectively reduce your pain temporarily. To work on the cause of your pain, the next two methods are vital.
- After the osteopressure, foam rolling helps straighten your fasciae and freeing up the extracellular space so the tissue can be nurtured with interstitial fluid. This reduces your pain and makes your fasciae flexible again.
- By doing our stretching exercises, you can ensure you remain pain-free and mobile for a long time. Exercise six days a week for 15 to 20 minutes for the best results.
Research has yet to deliver concrete evidence whether the rolling direction is of importance. However, we are confident that it is vital. There are two reasons for this:
- There are two types of blood vessels in your body: arteries and veins. Arteries transport the blood from the heart into the other parts of your body. Veins bring it back. To avoid the blood flowing back, venous valves ensure the blood runs its designated course. A few scientists are convinced that those valves are very sensitive: if you use foam rollers wrong, they could flap open, which could be fatal. This assumption leaves room for debate, but we recommend you roll toward your heart just to be safe. This way, you can rest assured, no matter what science finds in the years to come.
- Another factor that points toward using a specific rolling direction is the interstitial fluid in your fasciae's extracellular space. If you roll into either direction, the metabolic waste and sediments are shifted back and forth. In the worst case, you prevent fresh, nutritious fluids from flowing. So if you stick to rolling toward your heart, you can't do much wrong.
Our foam rollers are made to last! Whether it's a weight of 110 or 230 pounds, our rollers can carry a lot.
Of course, in the beginning, foam rolling might not feel comfortable. Particularly if you roll stiff fasciae with a good deal of force, it might hurt. This pain is good, though! It shows that you're right on track.
As for the pain intensity, try to envision your sensation of pain on a scale from 1 to 10. 1 is a slight throbbing or pull, but far away from painful. 10, however, is a sharp pain that causes you to steel yourself against it physically and mentally.
Whenever you're exercising, no matter if foam rolling or stretching, try to stay between 8 and 9 on the pain scale. This means that you feel the pain but can breathe comfortably, without having to tense up. This "feel-good pain" signifies you're foam rolling correctly.
Foam rolling is gaining more and more popularity these days — and rightfully so. Due to this, the number of manufacturers of foam rollers increases steadily, too. No matter the shape, color, or density, there are all kinds of foam rollers.
A caveat, though: not every foam roller is right for you. Contrary to our foam rollers, other brands did not design their rolls to relieve and prevent pain and improve the fasciae regeneration. A lot of foam rollers are made from harder material, causing pain instead of soothing it. Our foam rollers have a smooth and soft surface and a harder core to allow an efficient and safe foam rolling massage. Additionally, our larger rollers protect your spine through a circumferential groove.
Here are all the benefits of our foam rollers at a glance:
- the perfect degree of hardness on the inside of the roller for an effective massage
- a soft outside guarantees a comfortable rolling experience
- the circumferential groove in the middle of the roller ensures your spine won't be damaged
- ideal for beginners as well as intermediate levels
- specifically developed for our pain therapy and the fasciae regeneration
By purchasing the Foam Roller Set, you'll get the basic equipment for our foam rolling techniques: an exercise DVD with tutorials, our midi, and mini foam rollers as well as our midi and mini massage balls. With these tools, you'll be able to do our exercises easily and treat the respective areas of your body.
Not included are the Maxi Foam Roller and the Massage Football. If you want to intensify your foam roller massages for the maximum amount of efficiency, those two tools are a perfect match for you.
The Maxi Foam Roller is our biggest foam roller and best used for large parts of your body, like your back or legs. If you want to work on your body but don't feel like bringing four other rollers with you to the gym, this Maxi Foam Roller is just right.
The Massage Football is a true giant among the tools — and not just because of its size. Step up your foam rolling game by massaging waist, pelvis, rib cage, and thigh with rocking movements. To do that, you need to roll toward your heart and swing the massage football back and forth: the elliptical form makes this possible. This way, you can reach more fasciae and transport more interstitial fluids out of the extracellular space.
Our foam rollers consist of EPP foam, which is made of 96% of air. Because of this, our foam rollers are light as a feather and have a smooth and soft surface. The inside, however, is of a harder material. This combination ensures your foam rolling massage will be 100% effective as well as relaxing.
Our rolls are made from water-resistant EPP foam, which means it won't soak up water like a sponge. You can thus easily clean the rolls with a wet piece of cloth.
Die Lieferung erfolgte schnell. Die Rollen und Kugeln sind sehr stabil und leicht. Ich nehme 2 Stück täglich im Rucksack mit und mache die Übungen.
Bin sehr zufrieden.
Knieretter u. Schlaufe
Knieretter vielfältig einsetzbar in Verbindung mit anderen Tätigkeiten z.B. beim Zähneputzen. Schlaufe ideal um die Ferse im Liegen immer näher an das Gesäß ziehen zu können und immer praktisch bei den Übungen anstatt Gürtel oder Handtuch
Schnelle Abwicklung und sehr gute Qualität - die Produkte kann ich uneingeschränkt allen weiterempfehlen!
Ich bin froh, dass ich mich für dieses Set von Liebscher und Bracht entschieden habe. Das Material ist etwas weicher und daher angenehmer als das anderer Hersteller. Ich werde es sicher öfter nutzen, bei einigen Verspannungen hat es schon gute Dienste geleistet.
einfach zu Anwenden
Super Gut Danke!!! - Faszien-Rollmassage-Set Vielen herzlichen Dank!!!
Das Faszien-Rollmassage-Set ist sehr gut. Ich massiere jeden Tag meinen Oberschenkel, da ich sehr starke Hüftschmerzen + Knieschmerzen habe.
Das ist eine sehr gute Qualität und hervorragend zur Selbstanwendung.
Ich bin viel bei YouTupe und mache viele Übungen mit Roland. DANKE!!!!!
Da bei uns in meinener Gegend leider kein Therapeut von Liebscher & Bracht ist, bin ich sehr Froh dass Roland alles so gut erklärt dass man die Schmerzen dadurch Lindern kann.
Vielen herzlichen Dank und alles Gute!!!
Liebe Grüße an Roland und herzlichen Dank für alles!!!
Sehr gute Qualität, schnelle Lieferung
Hilft sehr gut an Hüfte und Rücken, mit der Schulter und Nacken hab ich noch Probleme.
Ich habe durch die Kombination von Behandlung durch den Therapeuten, die entsprechenden Übungen daheim und die Faszienrolle schon deutliche Linderung meiner Beschwerden erfahrenn