- supports your metabolism and aids the function of heart and nerves
- contains all important vitamins and trace elements — fight fatigue naturally
- vegan, lactose- and gluten-free
- eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
- made in Germany
- Delivery with DHL
- On time and stress-free
- Can be cancelled at any time
- Flexibly customised
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 working days
Our raw materials are processed gently and subject to strict quality controls. Pesticides and co. have no chance with us!
Energy and protection for the immune system
Combat your tiredness in a natural way and protect the cells: with all the micronutrients you need for a bright day.
Low in allergens and vegan
Our premium supplements are lactose- and gluten-free, do not contain artificial fillers, and are 100% vegan!
Try our subscription service
Decide for yourself when and how often you want to receive your premium supplements! You can pause it or stop at any time.
How Vital+ can help you
Thanks to valuable ingredients such as secondary plant substances, vitamins, trace elements, and biological plant extracts, our Vitality+ supplement offers everything you need to maintain a healthy metabolism. It contains:
- Amla extract: The amla berry is an Indian gooseberry and is said to have both antibacterial and antiviral effects. Amla contributes, among other things, to normal heart function and can be used to support diabetes and high cholesterol levels.
- Aronia berry extract: The aronia berry has a high content of secondary plant substances. Polyphenols, flavonoids, proanthocyanins, and carotenoids protect our cells from free and harmful radicals. The amount of vitamin C is also considerable and in this combination makes it a particularly valuable fruit.
- Biotin: Is a water-soluble vitamin from the B complex and is also called B7 or vitamin H. It is especially important for normal skin, nails, and hair. It also contributes to normal nervous system function, normal mental function, and normal energy metabolism.
- Carotenoids: They also belong to the secondary plant substances which are certified to have a health-promoting and cell-protecting effect. Carotenoids are fat-soluble and can only be optimally absorbed by the body with dietary fats.
- Chromium: Chromium contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Curcuma extract: Curcuma or curcumin is the yellow coloring agent of turmeric and belongs to the ginger family. In addition, it can strengthen the immune system and support regulated digestion.
- Folic acid: Folic acid (vitamin B9) supports the immune system and has a function in cell division and cell renewal. It helps us to be concentrated, to remember well, and to maintain a high intellectual capacity. Folic acid also contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy and to normal blood formation.
- Maitake powder: The maitake mushroom is an edible mushroom from China and Japan. It contains various enzymes, vitamins & trace elements.
- Papain: An enzyme extracted especially from the green skin and seeds of the papaya. Papain is said to have a digestive effect, which means that it can be effective against fungi and yeasts in the intestines.
- Resveratrol extract: Resveratrol is a secondary plant substance or antioxidant and is found mainly in grapes, plums, and peanuts.
- Selenium: Selenium is important for the function of the thyroid gland and as protection against free radicals. It also contributes to normal sperm production and the maintenance of normal hair.
- Shiitake powder: In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the health-promoting effects of shiitake have been valued for many years. The important minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, and phosphorus and the content of essential vitamins make it a multi-talent that strengthens the immune system. In case of disturbances of well-being with the stomach, intestines, or bladder, the shiitake mushroom can help to alleviate complaints.
- Vitamin B1: Thiamin (vitamin B1) is mainly used to produce energy from carbohydrates and proteins. Since the storage capacity of this vitamin is not particularly high, it is important to take it regularly. It contributes to normal nervous system function, normal mental function, and normal heart function.
- Vitamin B2: Also called riboflavin. Together with zinc, it contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells, normal skin, normal vision, and normal mucous membranes, among other things. In combination with other micronutrients, it can also reduce fatigue and protect your cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3: This vitamin is also called nicotinic acid (niacin) and is water-soluble. It supports normal immune defense, normal energy metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal skin, and mucous membranes. Especially pregnant women, athletes, or persons with an increased alcohol consumption should ensure a sufficient supply of vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B5: This vitamin is also known as pantothenic acid. It contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal mental performance, and reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin B6: Important for nerves, hormones, and metabolism. It is mainly involved in the conversion of amino acids and, together with B12, contributes to the formation of the red blood pigment hemoglobin. Among other things, the vitamin breaks down the amino acid homocysteine, which can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B12: Also called cobalamin. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the immune system, normal mental function, and normal energy metabolism. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin D3: Since the body itself only produces this vitamin with the help of sunlight, but the sun rarely shines in winter, it is important to add D3 during the months from October to April. As a precursor of a vital hormone, it is particularly important for maintaining healthy bones. It also contributes to normal immune system function, plays a role in cell division, and is involved in regulating normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin E: Metabolism produces so-called free radicals in the body, which are neutralized by vitamin E, which has an antioxidant effect. The fat-soluble vitamin thus helps to protect your cells.
- Vitamin K2: K2 belongs to a larger group of K vitamins and is fat-soluble. As a substitution with D3 can lead to a deficiency of K2, it is essential that you take this vitamin as well. K vitamins contribute to normal blood clotting.
- Zinc citrate: Zinc contributes to a normal and well-functioning immune system. It helps to maintain normal skin, hair, and nails. It also contributes to a balanced acid-base balance and supports the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
The most important ingredients at a glance
Further information on the ingredients and the recommended intake after LMIV can be found in .
Be Optimally Supplied and Save Money at the Same Time
With the order of our nutritional supplement, you not only get premium quality micronutrients, but also a complete supply for a full two months. Unlike many drugstore products, where you get a low quality with just a few capsules, we provide you with what you truly need.
In order for the micronutrients to support you optimally, it is important that you provide your body with them regularly. To support you in this, we have thought of something: you can have your food supplements delivered directly to your home via our subscription service. This way you save almost 9 EUR per delivery as opposed to repeating the single-purchase option! To do so, select the "Subscribe & Profit" option at the top of the order.
Maximum Flexibility with Our Savings Plan
You're in charge — we make it happen.
If you buy our premium nutritional supplements with Subscribe & Profit, you will get access to your personal subscription area.
There you can manage your subscription. In addition to the possibility to change your payment method and delivery address in a relaxed manner, this offers you various other options:
Your delivery will arrive soon, but you know you won't be home? No need to panic, just conveniently postpone the delivery date. Thanks to the hustle and bustle of everyday life, you often forget to take your food supplements and are still well served? No problem at all simply set a different delivery interval or pause your subscription! However, we recommend that you choose to get your refills every two months to keep your micronutrient depots full.
As pain & nutrition specialists we feel the urge to help other people. For us, this also includes advising them on how to lead a healthy lifestyle. We are therefore happy to recommend our premium nutritional supplements to our patients because their quality criteria speak for themselves.
Every raw material that makes it into our dietary supplements is selected beforehand strictly according to quality, sustainability, and purity. We then process it as gently as possible using state-of-the-art production techniques. Our resources are exclusively certified and have been microbiologically tested in a laboratory for heavy metals, insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, and radioactivity.
In order for Vitality+ to develop its full effect, please follow our recommended dosage. Take 2 x 1 capsules with about 200ml of water a day during your meals. If you find it difficult to swallow the entire capsule, you can also open it and mix the contents with your food.
Please note that food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and for a healthy lifestyle!
Get regular delivery now – save 10 %!
When you order our Vitality+ Premium Supplement (for 2 months) nutritional supplements, you'll not only get premium quality, but also a complete supply for full 2 Month(s). Unlike many drugstore products where you get low quality with a few capsules, we provide you with the way you need it.
In order for micronutrients to support you optimally, it is important that you provide them to your body regularly and permanently. To support you in this, we have come up with something: You can have your nutritional supplements delivered directly to your home via our subscription delivery service. Thereby you save Vitality+ Premium Supplement (for 2 months) €8.90 per delivery! To do this, select the option "Savings subscription" at the top of the order.