- the pro variant of our Osteopressure Tool for the autonomous treatment of pain conditions
- 3x3 different tool bits contained (different degrees of hardness and shapes)
- conical and spherical handles and storage box made from untreated beechwood
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Delivery time 1 Workdays
Instant pain relief
Relieve acute pain in a heartbeat — without having to rely on medication.
Soft, medium, and hard bits
Choose the intensity of your osteopressure based on your preference and pick the respective bit for the handle.
Stylish and useful storage box
The conical and spherical handles, as well as the bits, come in an elegant case made from untreated beechwood.
Suitable for every pressure point
Thanks to the different bits and handles, you can treat many areas of your body anywhere you want — while standing, on the floor, or using the wall.
What Does This Set Contain and How Does It Help?
- suited for areas that are reachable by hand
- fits your palm
- relieves pressure for thumbs and fingers optimally
- compact shape to carry around
- usable at a wall or on the floor
- treat even hard-to-reach areas easily and on your own
- great to treat back, hip, chest and buttocks pain
- solid untreated beechwood for a better osteopressure experience
3x3 bits in varying degrees of hardness and shapes
- Suitable for intermediates and particularly tense areas: if you suffer from really complicated musculofascial tensions, the hard bits will efficiently dissolve the pain.
- Perfect fit: each bit fits onto the spherical and the conical handle.
- Three shapes for an exact pressure-point stimulation: relieve musculofascial tensions with the pointed bit, treat pain areas linearly with the flat bit, and larger pressure points with the round bit.
- Different degrees of hardness: soft, medium and hard bits allow you to build up pressure suitable to your particular pain condition and pain tolerance level.